These rules apply across our entire online community. Please read and understand how this community will be run and our expectations.
Rules of Conduct
Please be cool to each other.
Muslim and Non-Muslim members shall receive and enjoy respect of their faith and views. Be respectful, in this community we follow different schools of thought so please show respect. Treat users well, have a friendly conversation, and get to know each other. This way you'll be respected and loved, it's guaranteed!
Be sure to help the community.
Preventing evildoers from disturbing the peace is indeed a fantastic action. If you ever see a user who's in need of help, such as seeing them being bullied, harassed, intimidation and sorts, attempt to calm down the situation. Angering and arguing just makes it worse; and if things gets messy, be sure to call one of the Shura members. Flag Posts first, do other things later.
Careful with your actions.
The Internet is a marvelous place of endless adventures and ultimate entertainment that anyone can have! But not everything is safe. Be sure to keep your stuff locked on a safe that only you can open, don't always trust your friends, your loved ones, or someone you know for years and years. No one is ready for betrayal, as they can ruin your life as soon as they get valuable information about you, such as your real name, address, school name, photos of yourself and so it goes. Think twice before showing these on the Internet, because once you share them, you can't hide it back.
Respect other's privacy.
It's especially important not to ask nor try to get personal or account information from users younger or older than eighteen. It's often unnecessary and even rude asking. You can live without bothering them!
Keep your account safe.
It is crucial to keep your account secure. If it's been caught that your account has been vandalizing the pages, then your account can and will get blocked, perhaps permanently. It doesn't matter if your brother or sister gets into your computer and starts to mess around, the account is yours, therefore the responsibility is yours.
Do not do anything Illegal.
Such as linking to illegal content, copyrighted movies or TV shows. Creating a Wikia that gives instructions on how to do something illegal is even more bad. This also means to not encourage other users on doing so.
Hate speech is not tolerated at all.
We don't allow hate speeches of any kind. That means no language or content that encourages hatred and/or violence, or that disparages others on the basis of their race, gender, sexuality, religion, country of origin or similar.
Don't traumatize kids.
Don't post porn, shock images,explicit descriptions of sex, irl violence, police brutalities etc. Breaking this rule can lead to permanent block instantly.
Spamming, in other words flooding, is considered an act of vandalism. Posting the same message over and over just to get attention, is not cool. In fact, it makes the spammer look ignorant. But hey! If you want to spam, sure! Go ahead! But in exchange, you will be blocked for a couple of days. And repeating the spam will result in worse punishment.
Prevent creating useless or duplicate posts.
We want pages filled with information and content. Before you make one, double check to see if there are any existing pages regarding what you have in mind and that it's worth creating it. Either useless or duplicate it be, shall be deleted thereafter. Might end up in a block, too, so watch out!
Profanity is prohibited.
For those who don't know what profanity is, it's a blasphemous or obscene language; an offense. We don't want to make the users feel bad, so obviously don't say things such as swears. Note that if you add swears to your comments, they'll be censored by the Staff; and swearing excessively will get you blocked depending on severity.
Discord Server Rules:
- Do not swear or use offensive language towards another user, both in -voice channels.
- No discrimination or harassment towards other users.
- Do not play music within public Discord voice channels.
- Do not host excessive background noise, high microphone volume or excessive screaming/ shouting.
- Do not use voice modification software within voice channels. This includes voice changers, soundboards, etc. Punishment: Users may be warned, depending on certain situations, and if the user doesn’t comply, their microphone shall be muted. If the user excessively abuses our rules, they may be banned.
- Do not threaten users or leak any personal information. If users are caught doing this, they shall be banned from the Discord server.
- Do not swear or use offensive language towards another user. No discrimination or harassment towards other users.
- Please use the correct chat channels for conversation. You can view the purpose/ topic of each channel by viewing the displayed channel name (e.g. General).
- Do not share/ post inappropriate content/ links. This includes offencive, discriminative, or sexual content.
- Do not advertise non-MuslimGamer communities/forums. This includes links, server IPs, etc.
- Do not spam excessive messages. This includes useless messages, as well as constant spam.
- Do not partake in excessive “trolling” at all within text channels.
Punishment: Users may be warned, depending on certain situations, and if the user doesn’t comply, they shall be muted or banned depending on the severity.
- Do not have an inappropriate or offensive username on our Discord server.
- Do not have an inappropriate or offensive avatar on our Discord server.
Punishment: Users shall be warned about their name/ avatar. If the user doesn’t comply, they shall be banned.
- No insubordination in public
- Feel free to use Shura chat and Shura meetings to vent all your frustrations
- Public unity of the shura
- Don't get into conflict with other staff, contact other shura members if something happens
- Absolutely no abuse is permitted
- Don’t go on a nickname/role changing spree
- Don’t start muting everyone because you’re old and cranky
- If in doubt, ask someone (another moderator, superior)
- Use your force by the book: only ban after having consulted other Shura members
- No 'free banning' is allowed
- No leaking information, anything that was said or shown, or pictures from any staff-only channels
- Rules apply to voice channels (discord)
Please contact a Shura Member (role color red) for any comments, questions or concerns.